Please read instructions below and click on the Request an Appointment Online button at the bottom of the page when done.
Northwest Spay and Neuter Clinic offers low-cost spay/neuter surgeries and preventative care wellness services for income-eligible households.
Regardless of your county, if you are receiving benefits from any of the programs listed below or fall below the following low-income requirements, you are eligible for our services. You are eligible for our services if you are currently receiving benefits from one of the following programs:
- WIC (WOMEN, INFANTS & CHILDREN)
- SSI (SUPPLEMENTAL SECURITY INCOME)
- SOCIAL SECURITY/DISABILITY
- FOOD STAMPS
- SECTION 8 PUBLIC HOUSING
- TANF (TEMPORARY ASSISTANCE NEEDY FAMILIES)
If you are not receiving benefits from any of the programs listed above, but fall below the following income requirements, you are still eligible for our services.
|1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person|
|$ 56,850||$ 65,000||$ 73,100||$ 81,200||$ 87,700|
Click to request an appointment and begin by filling out the requested personal information.
Enter your Pet’s information.
Choose a date. Choose your services and Reserve your appointment. Your request will RESERVE the appointment day and time but it is NOT confirmed. We work hard to confirm your request quickly, however this could take up to 48 hours. If you receive the following message when trying to pick an appointment date, it means that all available appointments are currently booked. Please try scheduling again over the next several days, as new appointments are added daily.
If all appointments are full, please try scheduling again over the next several days as new appointments are added daily.
Please wait for a confirmation call or email from one of our team members to plan your visit.
Once you receive confirmation, you will be given further instructions to help you plan your pet’s visit. Please note the following:
FOR SURGERY APPOINTMENTS
- Dog pickup is the same day at 3:30 pm. Our lobby closes immediately after check-out and unfortunately, we are unable to offer late checkout.
- Cat pick-up is the following morning at 7:30 am.
- Please do not feed your pet any food after midnight; water is always okay.
- All dogs must come on a secure collar and leash or in a carrier.
- All pet cats must come in a secure, preferably hard-sided, kennel.
- For Feral Cat Appointments - Please call our office.
FOR WELLNESS APPOINTMENTS
Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment time for check-in
Please note, we are not a full-service veterinary clinic meaning we do not treat sick or injured pets.
- Chronic diseases
- Diarrhea, wounds, or other injuries and if your pet is not eating or drinking normally.
We do however specialize in spay/neuter surgery and preventative care like vaccinations, microchips, and other services.
For a list of our wellness services, click here.
If you have questions or are unable to make an online appointment, please call our office at 253-627-7729.
Thank you for entrusting us with your pet’s care!
The choice to spay or neuter your pet is an important one. We appreciate your interest in scheduling an appointment with us.