We understand that our call volume is extremely high and have been working hard to find ways to better serve you. We are super excited to be introducing hassle-free E-appointment requests!
When making an E-appointment request, please click HERE or the button above and follow the prompts for entering information for you and your pet(s).
**Please understand that by filling out the information, you are requesting an appointment.**
Please wait for a confirmation call from one of our team members to plan your visit.
You may not receive a call until five days prior to your requested appointment date. Thank you for your patience.
You will be given instruction by our staff during your confirmation call, but please note the following:
- All appointments are scheduled as a group check-in. Check-in begins at 8 am with a first come, first serve basis.
- Dog pick-up is the same day between 3 – 4 pm. Our doors do lock at 4 pm; please plan accordingly.
- Cat pick-up is the following morning at 7:30 am.
- Please do not feed your pet any food after midnight the night before surgery; water is okay to leave down.
- All dogs must come on a secure collar and leash or in a carrier.
- All pet cats must come in a secure, preferably hard-sided, kennel.
At this time, we do not accept E-appointment requests for feral cats.
If you have questions or are unable to make an E-appointment request, please call our office at 253-627-7729.