Free Animal Shuttle Service for pets being altered at our clinic now being added at locations near you!
Find out more on our Animal Shuttle page.
Drop-off time at the clinic is 8:00am. Pick-up time for DOGS and RABBITS is 4:00pm the day of surgery. If you are unable to pick up your dog the day of surgery, we may be able to make special arrangements for your dog to be picked up the following morning. Please discuss this with us at the time of scheduling. Pick-up time for CATS is 7:30am the morning following surgery. Our kennel space is limited, so there may be an additional charge for late pick-up — $10 per hour.
- Food for Cats and Dogs: Do not give your cat or dog any food after midnight the night before surgery; a little water is okay. Please make sure that your cat or dog is kept confined (or inside) to ensure that it does not eat anything!
- Food for Rabbits: You MUST provide food for them to eat before and after surgery. Rabbits cannot be fasted!
- Animals must be in good health and not overweight. If your pet is showing any signs of illness such as coughing, sneezing, runny eyes, or diarrhea it will be declined for surgery.
- All cats and rabbits must come in a carrier, with newspaper or a towel. Cardboard carriers may be purchased for $5 at the clinic.
- Feral cats must be brought in a humane trap that is covered with a sheet or towel.
- All dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier.
>> back to top
- Please leave your pet(s) in your vehicle until after you have completed the admission process.
- Fill out one medical admission form for each pet.
- Please bring any vouchers or certificates from animal shelters or humane groups with you to check-in.
- We accept cash, debit and credit cards. We do not accept checks. Payment is due upon pick-up of your pet(s).
>> back to top