Animal Shuttle Service for pets being altered at our clinic now being added at locations near you!
Find out more on our Animal Shuttle page.
Mission, Vision and Values
In September 2013, Northwest Spay & Neuter Center’s board and staff began the shared process of its second strategic planning project. Strategic planning is an organization’s process of defining its strategy, or direction, and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy, including its capital and people. The values outlined below serve as compass points in our pursuit of a community with zero homeless pets.
To promote and provide affordable, high-quality spay and neuter services for cats and dogs in an effort to stop the killing of animals due to overpopulation.
>> back to top
Our communities care for animals and prevent overpopulation.
Northwest Spay & Neuter Center aspires to practice these values, as central towards realizing our mission. Each value is practiced and realized on every level including the individual, community and institution.
- Community — We recognize that the community is an integral part of Northwest Spay & Neuter Center and that we are an integral part of the community. Through community partnerships, we strive to ensure that there are no barriers to spay and neuter.
- Education — We actively promote spay and neuter as the solution to pet overpopulation. We advocate for and educate about responsible pet ownership.
- Compassion & Respect — We treat animals and people with compassion and respect.
- Quality — We inspire confidence by maintaining the highest standard of quality in the services we provide. We achieve this through specialization and expertise in our field.
- Adaptability — We continually work to innovate in order to provide quality service and animal care. We seek progressive solutions and new opportunities to achieve our mission.
>> back to top